Sunday, April 20, 2014

5 Favorite Easter Lilly's


Happy Easter Everybody! I hope you're day is filled with joy and happiness while we all celebrate the rising of Christ and chocolate bunnies. I woke up at my beach house and after sitting on the porch watching the sunrise whilst sipping a lovely cup of tea and a nibbling some Milk chocolate I decided to embrace the day the preppy way, and provide my list of my top five favorite Lilly Pulitzer Dresses from her spring collection that I think fit the holiday theme. So have fun going to church, searching for Easter eggs, and engulfing oneself in the company of your darling loved ones. If I could magically summon every one of these dresses into my closet I would, but as of now I can only bestow my opinion into all of your lovely minds. Happy Hunting Everybody!

§·Morrison Lace Overwrap Dress·§


§·Richelle Strapless Dress·§
§·Payton Sweetheart Dress ·§
§·Delia Shift Dress·§

§·Caitlin Strapless Dress·§










I hope you loved my list, feel free to check out the rest of the blog, and comment below. 

Xoxo -PreppyFairytale